Thursday, January 31, 2019

#5: The Color Purple Reflection / My Daily Entry + Literary 3x3

Reflection

 Shug is physically introduced in the book, and Celie is even more infatuated with her than she already was, even after Shug calls her ugly she still persists. Mr. becomes more of a person at the arrive of Shug, he and Harpo going to find and get her. It's finally validated that Mr. was and is in love with Shug, even insinuated that he's the father of her children. Mr.'s first name is also revealed to be Albert, giving him a name felt off, it humanized him.

Daily Entry

I've started to paint that Willow Smith piece and to say the least, I'm in a love-hate relationship with it right now. The lineart was...okay, and I absolutely hate the paint, but I'm still not mad at how it looks overall, collectively it's not half bad. I'm starting to stress a bit though, I have to do a "commission" that doesn't really qualify as such, and I hate doing them sometimes, my brain likes to overthink and pick things apart and then other times I just flat out don't get it, and in this case I'm just overdoing it, I'm debating over little things, like how big should it be, how long will it take, what art style should I do it in etc. But, I'll figure it out, I always do.

Literary 3x3

Sadness enables rage
Fear befriends anxiety
Generosity deludes Sustainability

No comments:

Post a Comment