Sunday, January 27, 2019

#3: My Daily Entry

My weekend was okay, a bit more exciting than most. I went to a friend's eighteenth birthday party on Saturday, it was fun, or, as much fun as I'm able to have at any type of party. I'm never quite comfortable enough to get up and dance, unless it's the Cupid Shuffle due to how simple and impossible it is to mess up, more so smiling in my seat as I take in everyone else's enjoyment and energy. I came home at around 9:15pm and cleaning up my room until 2 in the morning, reorganizing, sweeping, and going through all the dumb things I have hoarded in my cabinet. Sunday was fine, I was supposed to finish my art project, but, well, I didn't- poor sorcerous Willow Smith, may she be finished before I have to start the next piece for my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment