Tuesday, February 5, 2019

#8: The Color Purple Reflection / My Daily Entry

Reflection
It's ironic to see Sofia in a situation where she can't speak her mind, where she can't defend herself anymore. We all expected Sofia to act the way she did towards the woman when she asked her to be her maid after poking and prodding at her children like slaves ready for sale, but seeing her bruised and hurt is alien. Sofia admits that while she's in prison, she acts like Celie.

Daily Entry
After school, I started on some concept art for a multitude of things, character designs of my own, character designs pertaining to a friend of mine's work-in-progress book, and for my entry into my art portfolio, hopefully, I finish this one on time, I have a lot of things to get to still.

No comments:

Post a Comment