Monday, February 4, 2019

#7: My Daily Entry

Today was a bit bland overall, but some of the details are interesting. We had a sub in our first block which was great, because, I had not gotten any of my concept art done over the break, I have until Friday to meet my self-made deadline, but still; poor sorcerous Willow Smith is finally completed by the way. In photography we're started to practice how to put the film on the reel without looking at it, similar to the dark room and developing the paper, with film, if any light touches it, it'll mess it up. So, we have to be able to pop open the canister our film is in, take the film, put it onto the reel without messing it up, it sounds really easy but I promise you it's not, well, it depends on the type of reel you use but that's besides the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment