Saturday, August 12, 2017

Introduction

Hello, my name is Chardae Lee and I'm a junior in high school attending B.C Rain. I spend a lot of my time reading, writing, and drawing. I take part in the National Honor Society, JROTC, and Art Club, so I'm usually busy with volunteer work, drill practice and parades, or making posters for our school's next game! I intend to keep a high GPA and a AB honor-roll streak throughout the year. My favorite class has to be JROTC or Art and my favorite subject is History. I hope the year proves fulfilling for myself and my fellow classmates. Have a great school year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm Isaiah, Nice to meet you. You seem like you are a hardworking and productive student. Being a SUCCESSFUL AP student is not hard at all. Remember to always make time for studying and homework no matter how busy your schedule may be. Being that you are a very active individual there will be times when you have to stop and think, would you rather be at the parade having fun or at home doing homework to meet that goal of maintaining a high GPA and AB honor roll year round. After saying all that I wish you the best of luck in your AP journey & hope you become that well-rounded student you desire to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post and good tips from Isaiah!

    ReplyDelete